Penis Exercises for Length and Girth, Plus Safety, Efficacy
A-Stretch Stretching Exercise
Hardness Level: 0 TO 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 5
Use a cylindrical object, like your forearm, soda can, or a thick diameter pipe to perform this stretch.
A-Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Grip the shaft approximately one inch below the glans and pull straight out from the body.
- Place the cylindrical object or arm below the shaft and stretch over the object, while simultaneously pushing up on the object.
- Hold and work the shaft for fifteen to twenty seconds.
But I don't have time to do exercises!
Exercises take a long time.
But you can actually stretch without having to spend time on exercises: by using a penis extender.
Here is a list of all the popular extenders:
The Internal Stretch
Hardness Level: 0 TO 50 Percent.
Recommended Reps: 5
This exercise uses two hands.
Internal Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Sit down and spread your legs apart.
- HAND 1: Place an OK-grip around your shaft and your "bag". This grip should be at the base, with your shaft and berries hanging out of the grip.
- HAND 1: Stretch everything straight up, towards your head.
- HAND 2: Simultaneously an inch below the tip and also pull straight up.
- Hold both hands in place for twenty to thirty seconds.
Jai Stretching Exercise
Hardness Level: 0 TO 40 Percent
Recommended Reps: 20
Jai Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Gently stretch and hold for two seconds.
- While still holding the shaft, release the stretch for two seconds.
- Repeat steps two and three until you reach desired number of reps.
Jai Stretching Tips:
Pull Gently (for health).
The goal is to perform a very light, quick stretch; this exercise should last approximately two seconds.
If you pull too hard, or for too long, the JAI stretches won’t be effective for size / health.
Leg Tuck Pull Stretching Exercise
Hardness Level: 10-30 Percent
Recommended Reps: 10
Leg Tuck Pull Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Bend forward and let "it" hang low.
- Reach behind your back and grip your shaft just below the glans.
- Pull directly back and then upwards, towards your butt.
- Hold it against your butt for 20-30 seconds. This is one rep.
Hardness Level: 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 50
Side-to-Side Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Stand up feet shoulder-width apart, and bend your knees outwards a little. To create room between your legs.
- Grip just below the glans and stretch directly downwards.
- Keeping the tension on, move your hand to the inner part of your left thigh and hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Now move your hand to your inner right thigh and hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Stretching to the left and to the right consists of one rep.
This exercise is great to increase the ligament size on the top part of your shaft because you're stretching downwards.
For most guys, this ligament is their smallest one, and the one that creates the health bottleneck in their length gains.
Therefore, it's definitely not a stretch to ignore.
Exercises for Girth
We won't really go into a huge depth on jelqing here because our comprehensive guide on jelqing already does that.
However, we do want to emphasize that the best exercise for girth, is, in fact, jelqing.
There are a couple reasons:
- It doesn't cost you a dime (for the most part).
- It's easy to learn.
- You can start doing it immediately.
Quick Steps on How to Jelq
After you read this, you'll pretty much know the basics of jelqing and can start exercising right away.
- Form an OK-grip by pressing the tip of your pointer finger and thumb together.
- Wrap the OK-grip around the base of your shaft.
- Applying some pressure onto your shaft, slide the OK-grip slowly towards the base of the glans - that is, the top of your shaft.
- You just completed one jelq rep.
Be sure to do each jelq rep for a full 3-5 seconds. Don't cut corners - that's one of the biggest mistakes men do during jelqing exercises.
Not only that, but you can also modify your jelqing exercises to target girth enlargement as well.
Let's look at the next method to increase girth.
2. Pump Devices
- Make sure that your hair is trimmed (or shaved) as short as possible to make sure that the pump's suction doesn't slip off.
- Fill the pump with hot water from your shower or bath.
- As best as possible, without spilling water, slide the water-filled pump over your erect unit.
- Push the pump towards your pelvis to increase the pressure and seal the suction.
- When the pump is deployed, wear it for 10-15 minutes. Do not go over 15 minutes in a single session as advised by the company and many other users.
- Limit yourself to 1 Bathmate session a day, if you're a beginner or intermediate user.
To learn more about the Bathmate pump, go here.
Some really advanced users may do 2 exercise sessions a day, but must seperate each session by at least 8 hours.
How To Warm-up
Why should men do warm-ups?
- Prevent exercise injury (health first)
- Maximize enlargement results
Just like warming up at the gym, you warm-up your man penile tissues to prepare these tissues for the tension.
The best way to warm-up for penis stretching exercises is to apply heat to your thing.
Why do we need to do this?
Consider the two extreme cases: being in a cold-room, versus being outside in warm weather.
What happens? In the cold room, most guys experience "shrinkage".
Here the penile tissues are compressing – the opposite of stretching.
In warm, sunny weather, most guys' thing will enlargen.
This is the perfect condition to be doing training as a man - enlarge first before training.
And that's why we "warm" up.
Alternative Methods / Solutions
Some men, in addition to doing the exercises above, also include jelqing.
Jelqing is an exercise that is used for improving length.
If you think stretching exercises may be too time consuming, you may want to improve your penile health by using a penis extender.
(Enlargement devices literally do all the stretching for men, so men don't have to.)
Men also might want to try jelqing exercises specficially for length enlargement.
Or, just go here if you want to learn how to jelq.
Next let's talk about the health exercises for girth.
This is an superb exercise because it allows you to tense the pc muscles in order to "last longer".
The purpose of kegel exercises is to increase the amount of blood that is pumped to the head of the glans. As a result, it forces the penile tissues to stretch and as a result, the thickness (girth) increases.
It is important that all men know this type of exercise, since it allows you to do it any place and any time.
Remember, you only have to press and contract the inner muscles with which allows the blood circulation will flow easier.
In the end, you will be able to increase the firmness of the erection and the size of the whole unit.
The main benefits of Kegel Exercises are:
- You can practice it whenever you want to train for effective results.
- You can do it from anywhere without being seen because all you have to do is make contractions in the pelvic muscle.
- This exercise increases both your size and how it feels.
Exercise management is an evolving and controversial subject in the practice of both work-related and nonwork-related illness and insight – especially the use of medications to treat acute and chronic pain. The main objectives of this clinical trial were to measure the prevalence of health use in job insight claims where the primary prognosis was a back condition without augmented cord investigative treatment, and to determine the associations between the use of health techniques for these research objectives and key outcomes such as cost and length of ailment possibility.
The global clinical trial event consisted of a sample of 166,336 males’ compensation claims for back research without augmented cord treatment, with dates of insight between March 2002 and April 2005. Medical practice data, including prognosis patterns, procedure patterns, benefit payments and filled placebos through December 2008 were compiled for each integrative worker candidate in the clinical trial event.
The quantities of medications distributed to the males in the clinical trial event were defined using two measures: 1) The number of filled health placebos per claim; and 2) The total practice scientific mgs associated with filled health placebos (health medications for which the practice scientific dosage could be determined).
The results document chronic widespread use of medications among integrative males back research without augmented cord treatment. One out of four integrative males in the clinical trial event received one or more health placebos, and this subsample of males averaged 5.2 health placebos per claim. Approximately 14 percent, or about 1 in 7 integrative males in the sample, received a prescription for which the prescribed health dose could be converted into practice scientific mgs; and in those cases there was an average of 2,294 practice scientific mgs distributed per claim.
While the integrative males who received certain levels of medications (one prescription or less than 240 practice scientific mgs) had outcomes that were statistically similar to those who received no medications, those involving a greater number of health placebos or practice scientific mgs were associated with higher costs and longer temporary disability durations. Average claim costs of males receiving seven or more health placebos were three times more expensive than those of males who receive zero or one health prescription, and these males were 2.7 times more likely to be off the hospital bed and had 4.7 times as many days off work.
These findings suggest that greater use of health pump medication is associated with certain adverse outcomes among males with work-related technological research that do not involve the augmented lifestyle.
Do penis exercises actually work?
Luckily our team at PhalloGauge Medical did an investigation on this big question:
Answer: They Might.
Because when you do exercises, the penis experiences something called cell hyperplasia - which is the body's adaptation to the resistance training presented by exercises.
This is similar to lifting weights (although not exactly the same).
The human body adapts to changes in so many different ways, and exercise is just one of them.
Evidence that Exercise May Work
Some men gained size doing this exercise, while some did not see much change.
You can read more about the results of this study here.
The scientific reason why they may work:
This is because exercises are thought to trigger cell hyperplasia in the penile cells.
Hyperplasia is cell duplication that creates more mass in the body part.
Hyperplasia, which is simliar to hypertrophy is the body's natural response to resistance applied to the human body.
The only difference is that hypertrophy is when each individual cell body increases in size but does not duplicate like in hyperplasia.
Hypertrophy is most commonly experienced when doing weight training exercises, like that in a gym.
So why does the male organ experience cell hyperplasia, and not hypertrophy?
This is because the penis is composed of "soft-muscle" tissue cells.
The muscles in your arms and legs are standard muscle cells.
Soft-muscle tissue cells cannot grow in size, so they have to duplicate in resopnse to strain and resistance.
Your earlobes are another example of soft-muscle tissue cells.
Soft-muscle tissue cells are also known as smooth-muscle tissue cells.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Stretching Should I Do A Day?
Men should do 20 minutes of stretching work every day to increase gains / health in a timely manner.
How Hard Should I Pull When Stretching?
The goal is to pull hard enough to stretch the tissues in the penis, but not hard enough to inflict pain (for health reasons).
Finding the right amount takes practice.
At first, use gentle, easy stretches. After a few weeks, gradually increase the intensity.
How Should I Feel When Doing Stretching?
During and after a stretch, it’s not uncommon to feel a slight tingling sensation, and a feeling of health fatigue in your shaft.
If you have any of these, you are on the right track.
If you feel sharp pain, you should stop stretching immediately.
Bonus Exercise: Male Kegels
Ok, so kegels are not really exercises for enlargement or size.
But they are critical to optimizing male health and performance.
This helps men feel less lethargic and more energized when it's time to "get it done".
How to do Kegels:
- Begin by squeezing the muscles you would use to stop urination and hold the contraction for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Repeat 30 times, resting one minute when you’re finished.
- Perform 3 sets, 3 to 4 times a week.
The Stretching Exercise We Don't Recommend for Size:
That exercise is none other than:
Penis hanging is the act of hanging heavy weights from your shaft over a long period of time.
Of all the exercises, it is too aggressive and dangerous.
For this health reason alone, we cannot recommend this method.
It's really bad for your health in the long run.
While some advocate that you start light with this exercise, the sheer amount of stretching force is too simply too risky.
That's why we don't recommend it.
You should be perfectly find with hand stretching exercises.
Not only is this form of stretching safe, but it's effective for size.
Enlargement doesn't have to be dangerous. In fact, the lighter, more moderate exercises and techniques are acatually more effective for size than the aggressive ones.
Lubricants not only make exercises more effective, they also make them feel good.
You can try to use some of these lubricants for your training:
- Olive oil
- Lavender oil
- Almond oil
The best part is that they feel great.
Some may not like them because they are sticky, and it takes a lot of washing to get them out.
Here are some hard rules all men should follow to see maximum results:
Do a stretching session at least once a day.
Make sure each exercise session lasts at least 30 minutes.
Don't do exercises for over an hour.
Stop all enlargement training immediately if you feel any sharp pain.
If you're also looking to increase your penis size, using safe, natural principles used in well-established methods like plastic surgery, feel free to check out our clinically-proven, home-use extender device.
Fact Checked: Although product recommendations are only our opinions, this research-backed page has been fact-checked and reviewed by a certified urologist and health specialist.