Penis Exercises for Girth: 3 Exercises to Increase Girth (w/ CLEAR Photos)
1. Jelqing Exercises
We won't really go into a huge depth on jelqing here because our comprehensive, jelqing guide already does that.
However, we do want to emphasize that the best penis exercise for girth, is, in fact, jelqing.
There are a couple reasons:
- It doesn't cost you a dime (for the most part).
- It's easy to learn.
- You can start doing it immediately.
Quick Steps on How to Jelq
After you read this, you'll pretty much know the basics of jelqing and can start exercising right away.
- Form an OK-grip by pressing the tip of your pointer finger and thumb together.
- Wrap the OK-grip around the base of your penis shaft.
- Applying some pressure onto your shaft, slide the OK-grip slowly towards the base of the glans - that is, the top of your shaft.
- You just completed one jelq rep.
Be sure to do each jelq rep for a full 3-5 seconds. Don't cut corners - that's one of the biggest mistakes men do during jelqing exercises.
Not only that, but you can also modify your jelqing exercises to target girth enlargement as well.
Let's look at the next method to increase penis girth.
2. Bathmate Pump Exercises
Bathmate is a water-based pump that is made by the company Hydromax.
Rather than a air-filled chamber, it uses a water-filled one to prevent blisters and being overall safer by generating a more stable pressure. This is opposed to a more volatile one in air-filled pumps that you may see on the market.
To be honest, you'll see visual enlargement results with the Bathmate (although temporary), immediately after using it, compared to jelqing. There are both short-term gains (ones that go away after a few hours), and long-term ones - as long as you're consistent with using the Bathmate.
The Quick Guide on How to Use the Bathmate
Here are the steps on how your typical Bathmate session should go:
- Make sure that your pubic hair trimmed (or shaved) as short as possible to make sure that the pump's suction doesn't slip off.
- Fill the pump with hot water from your shower or bath.
- As best as possible, without spilling water, slide the water-filled pump over your erect penis.
- Push the pump towards your pelvis to increase the pressure and seal the suction.
- When the pump is deployed, wear it for 10-15 minutes. Do not go over 15 minutes in a single session as advised by the company and many other Bathmate users.
- Limit yourself to 1 Bathmate session a day, if you're a beginner or intermediate Bathmate user.
Or if you need to get your hands on a Bathmate penis pump, go here.
Some really advanced Bathmate users may do 2 exercise sessions a day, but must seperate each session by at least 8 hours.
The Easiest Bathmate Enlargement Routine
Just got the Bathmate and don't know where to start? Do this routine and you'll be all set - this routine is pretty much all you need to be successful with the Bathmate.
Do a typical Bathmate session 5 times a week. If you aboslutely must miss sessions make sure you get in at least 2 sessions in a week, preferably spread out at different points in the week.
For each session use the Bathmate for the full 15 minutes.
When first starting out with the Bathmate, stick your penis in at a 70% erection level so you can get used to it and not risk hurting yourself from jumping in the deep.
As you get used to using the device, slowly increase the erection level that you have before sticking your penis in the Bathmate. Do this until you can use a 100% hard erection with the Bathmate.
Some other tips and considerations when using the Bathmate
One thing you can do with the Bathmate is to buy the leash from Hydromax which allows you to stand-up with the Bathmate on and not have to hold it up with your hands. This makes exercising so much easier.
Alternatively, you can fill your tub slightly and just sit in the Bathtub, lean back and relax. You'll probably still have to hold the Bathmate up and stable with your hands, although it's not as bad when you're sitting (compared to standing).
I like to watch Youtube on my smartphone while I wait the 15 minutes for the Bathmate session. Alternatively you can watch porn or something more arousing to keep your boner nice and hard. However, just make sure you don't get your smartphone wet!
The In-Pump Shaft Bend
While this exercise isn't specifically for penis girth (simply using the Bathmate itself is already sufficient), if you're trying to get some length gains in as well, you can do this exercise to get those bonus length gains.
This is a good variation to the typical stretching exercises and penis extender device enlargement routines that most guys stick with.
This exercise targets the penile ligaments that directly affect how long your penis is. After you learn how to do this exercise, you'll definitely see (and feel) why this contributes to length gains.
Here are the steps to do the In-Pump Shaft Bend:
- Get a stable pump on your penis.
- Push the Bathmate up like a joystick. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate to the left. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate downwards. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate to the right. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Repeat at least 10 times, going all the way around.
This penile exercise is great because it gives you something else to do, otherwise you're just sitting around with the Bathmate on.
Don't get me wrong, you're going to see great girth gains from the Bathmate, but you're also going to get get twice as much from the time that you're putting in sitting in the bathtub with the Bathmate on.
3. Compression Penis Exercises
How to do Compression Penis Girth Exercises
- Make an OK sign with the pointer and thumb of both hands.
- Place one OK grip around the base of your glans and the other at the base of your shaft.
- Slowly move both OK grips together towards the middle of your penis shaft, stretching the tissues inward.
- That completes 1 compression exercise repetition. Be sure to take 3-5 seconds for each compression rep.
When you move the fingers towards your shaft, try to get a stroking motion, similar to jelqing.
Although compression exercises are a perfectly valid form of exercise for girth, they aren't as popular as jelqing or the Bathmate.
Regardless, it's a useful penis enlargement method to have in your aresenal.
Penis Girth Exercises Routine Plan
So now that you know exactly what to do to increase penis girth, how often should you do them?
Ideally, you want to get one form of penis exercise for girth for at least one session each day.
One girth training session can consist of one of the following:
- Jelqing: 200-500 reps
- Bathmate: 15-20 minutes
- Compression: 250-500 reps
Only take one day off during the week, say Saturday or Sunday.