Bathmate HydroMax7 Review: Plus Before and After Pump Results
What is the HydroMax7?
The HydroMax7 is a mid-range model hydro, water-based penis pump, developed by the Bathmate company, that expands the tissues of your penis, primarily for girth gains.
- Price: $159
- For men with a max erect length up to 7 inches (17.78 cm).
- You use it once per day, for 15 minutes in the shower or bath.
- It is manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- It has completely replaced the Bathmate Goliath and X30 Models as the 7th generation pump.
VERY IMPORTANT: As of June 2019, all Bathmate Models have been upgraded to the 7th Generation Versions!!!
All Official Bathmate Products have the Number "7" in it's name (ex: Hydro 7, HydroMax7, HydroXtreme 7)
That means if you're looking at a product without a "7" in it's product name, you're buying an old, outdated, obsolete or fake model!!!
(Only purchase Bathmate products from the official website, otherwise you risk getting a fake!)
- Massive increase in penis girth gains.
- HydroMax7 design is patented and trademarked in both the U.S. and Europe.
- This 7th Generation design improved upon 10 years of past designs.
- It is 35% more powerful than the lowest tier model - the Hydro 7.
- It's easy to use.
- The water-based chamber makes these penis pumps way safer than air-based vacuum ones.
- At $159, it is a bit pricy.
- It ships from U.K. so shipping can be around ~$20, if you're shipping to the U.S. or another country.
- It doesn't come with the neck leash (which allows you to use it with no hands). It's optional but you'll have to pay extra for it.
- Small penis length gains. So use a penis extender instead.
Here is one of the best long-term results from our medical lab subject who used the HydroMax7 for three months:
Male Lab Subject #42 Verdict: Significant length and girth gain.
Use the button below to buy from the offcial website (and ensure you don't end up buying a fake).
The statements of this product have not been evaluated by FDA and the products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. Any review or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation. The testimonials on this website represent the experience of individual consumers. Individual experiences are not a substitute for scientific research.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn a commission on sales generated by clicking on links on this page.
Fact Checked: Although product recommendations are only our opinions, this research-backed page has been fact-checked and reviewed by a certified nutritionalist or health specialist.