How to Measure Your Penis for Accurate Measurements
Measuring Penis Length
1. The Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length (BPFL) Measurement
You will need your ruler with you.
How to Measure the BPFL Measurement:
- Grip the tip.
- Pull it as far outward as you can.
- Take your ruler and press it into your pelvis.
- Take the measurement.
Keep in mind, you want to always use the same location to press the ruler against.
This can be on the top of the shaft or on the side.
Do not place the ruler and take the measurement from underneath.
2. The Bone-Pressed Erect Length (BPEL) Measurement
This one is very similar to the Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length Measurement.
The only difference is that you are in a max, fully-erect state.
The BPEL and BPFL measurements ARE essentially the same length.
The BPFL is easier because you don't have to pull on your penis.
Therefore, you can choose to just do erect (BPEL) measurements and ignore flaccid ones.
How to Measure Penis Girth
It was reported by a Cosmopolitan survey that women prefer a girth of 5.9 inches when it comes to one-night stands.
Therefore, flaccid girth and erect girth is important.
If you're impatient like me, you can just go here, if you want to start improving girth immediately.
How to Measure Girth: The Step-by-Step:
- Take your tape measure in one hand.
- Wrap it around the thickest part of your erect shaft.
- Make a note of where the first overlap occurs - this is your girth measurement.
How to measure girth without a tape measure.
First, all you need is a hard, straightedge ruler and a string.
- Take the string in one hand.
- Ring it around the thickest part of your erect shaft.
- Make a note of where the first overlap occurs and pinch it with your finger.
- Keeping your fingers pinched, remove the string.
- Measure the string against a ruler for your measurement!
You don't have to use a string either!
Alternative tools to use to measure your girth:
- A thin, strip of paper
Just Make sure your item doesn't stretch (like a rubber band), otherwise you will get a wrong measurement!
I measured myself and I'm average sized. Now what?
So now know how long and thick you are.
Hopefully you don't have micropenis, which is less than 1 inch.
Most lie in the average 5 inch range and wonder if that's small.
And some guys are too thin.
Most guys are actually not fully happy with their size, and want to do something about it.
Luckily for you, here are all the different methods for adding size:
They key is to make sure your measuring technique is the same every time you do a measurement.
- Practice measuring constantly.
- Always take the measurement at the same starting spot.
- Measure at the same time every day (morning, afternoon, or night).
Here, we taught you how to measure your penis.
Measuring properly is the first step in any enlargement training program.
It accurately sets the starting point so that you can truly determine if you're making the right progress.
In this article we discussed how to take do the following measurements:
- Bone-Pressed Flaccid Measurement
- Bone-Pressed Erect Measurement
- Girth Measurement
Now, if you're looking to actually add some size to your starting measurement - you may be interested in our tool that thousands of men already use.