Penis Exercises for Length and Girth, Plus Safety, Efficacy
Table of Contents
- Penis Exercises for Length
- Penis Exercises for Girth
- Alternative Methods / Solutions ***HIGHLY POPULAR***
- Do Penis Exercises Work? ***HIGHLY POPULAR***
Looking to enhance sex by adding some size to your penis with penis exercises (enlargement)?
You're in the right place.
Here's a typical size gain result:
Or go here, if you're wondering, "Do penis exercises work?".
Here are the top 10 penis stretching exercises for length and how to do them.
Or go straight here if you want the penis exercises for girth.
You should bookmark this page to remember all the penis exercises for enlargement and sexual health.
"But I'd rather have a device do the exercises for me!"
There's a special device that can train (stretch) your penis automatically.
It is a 100%-safe, clinically-approved, de-facto standard for penile lengthening: The Penis Extender.
Check out our affordable, award-winning device here:
However, now we're going start teaching you the exercises for size:
Penis Exercises for Length
The Basic Penis Stretching Exercise
Basic Penis Exercises Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Grip your penis behind the head and gently pull downward. Hold the stretch for roughly 30 seconds.
- Repeat in the following directions and hold each stretch for 30 seconds.
A-Stretch Penis Stretching Exercise
Erection Level: 0 TO 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 5
Use a cylindrical object, like your forearm, soda can, or a thick diameter pipe to perform this stretch.
A-Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Grip the penis approximately one inch below the glans and pull straight out from the body.
- Place the cylindrical object or arm below the penis and stretch the penis over the object, while simultaneously pushing up on the object.
- Hold and work the penis for fifteen to twenty seconds.
But I don't have time to do penis exercises!
Exercises take a long time.
But you can actually stretch the penis without having to spend time on exercises: by using a penis extender.
Here is a list of all the popular penis extenders:
The Bundled Stretch
You twist your penis 1-3 times to perform the stretch.
Hold the stretch for the given amount of time (e.g. 30 seconds).
Bundled Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Grab your penis with one hand so you can bundle.
- With that hand, twist your penis to the desired number of rotations that you are going to be stretching with.
- Secure a grip while bundled just under your glans as you would for any other stretch, and gently stretch your penis so that you feel resistance.
The bundled stretch is great for giving your penile tissues a new health stretch compared to the basic pulling motions of the basic penis exercises health stretch.
Great for mixing things up to increase size and health.
The Erect Stretch
Erect Stretch Step-by-step (How to)
Erection Level: 70-95 Percent
Recommended Reps: 20
Erect Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Grip the penis an inch below the glans and stretch outward for fifteen to twenty seconds. Don’t stretch vigorously – ease into the stretch.
- Repeat in other directions (down, up, left, and right).
This penis stretch is using a higher erection level to create a bit of variation in the tension and orientation that is being applied to your penile tissues.
While experimenting with different erection levels, always check to see how your body responds, especially if there is pain - remember sharp intense penis pain is bad for male health, so release the stretch that you're doing immediately.
Penis Exercises: The Internal Stretch
Erection Level: 0 TO 50 Percent.
Recommended Reps: 5
This penis exercise uses two hands.
Internal Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Sit down and spread your legs apart.
- HAND 1: Place an OK-grip around your penis and your scrotum. This grip should be at the base, with your penis and testicles hanging out of the grip. Don’t grip the actual testicles!
- HAND 1: Stretch your penis and testicles straight up, towards your head.
- HAND 2: Simultaneously grip your penis an inch below the glans and also pull straight up.
- Hold both hands in place for twenty to thirty seconds.
Jai Stretching Exercise
Erection Level: 0 TO 40 Percent
Recommended Reps: 20
Jai Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Gently stretch your penis and hold for two seconds.
- While still holding the penis, release the stretch for two seconds.
- Repeat steps two and three until you reach desired number of reps.
Jai Stretching Tips:
Pull Gently (for health).
The goal is to perform a very light, quick stretch; this exercise should last approximately two seconds.
If you pull too hard, or for too long, the JAI stretches won’t be effective for size / health.
How do I know penis exercises will increase my penis size?
Penis Exercises are based on the clinical results from penis extenders.
Luckily, these size gains have been documented by the PhalloGauge Medical team here:
Leg Tuck Pull Penis Stretching Exercise
Erection Level: 10-30 Percent
Recommended Reps: 10
Leg Tuck Pull Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Bend forward and let your penis hang low.
- Reach behind your back and grip your penis just below the glans.
- Pull your penis directly back and then upwards, towards your butt.
- Hold your penis against your butt for 20-30 seconds. This is one rep.
The Ruler Stretch (AKA Bone Pressed Flaccid Length (BPFL) Health Measurement
Erection Level: 0-20 Percent
Recommended Reps: 5
This is exercise allows you to increase your gains as well as allow you to keep challenging yourself, by learning your personal best.
Ruler Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Grip your penis just below your glans.
- Gently press the end of a ruler into your pelvis at the base of your penis (where your penis connects to your body).
- Stretch you’re your penis, keeping the ruler as steady as possible.
- Take a measurement.
- To challenge yourself, try to just stretch your penis just slightly further than your previous stretch. Do not to stretch yourself such that you experience sharp pain that affects health.
Erection Level: 50 Percent
Recommended Reps: 50
Side-to-Side Stretching Step-by-step (How to)
- Stand up feet shoulder-width apart, and bend your knees outwards a little. To create room between your legs.
- Grip your penis just below the glans and stretch directly downwards.
- Keeping the tension in your penis, move your hand to the inner part of your left thigh and hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Now move your hand with your penis to your inner right thigh and hold for 2-5 seconds.
- Stretching to the left and to the right consists of one rep.
This penis exercise is great to increase the ligament size on the top part of your shaft because you're stretching downwards.
For most guys, this penis ligament is their smallest one, and the one that creates the health bottleneck in their length gains.
Therefore, it's definitely not a penis exercise stretch to ignore.
Penis Exercises for Girth
We won't really go into a huge depth on jelqing here because our comprehensive guide on jelqing already does that.
However, we do want to emphasize that the best penis exercise for girth, is, in fact, jelqing.
There are a couple reasons:
- It doesn't cost you a dime (for the most part).
- It's easy to learn.
- You can start doing it immediately.
Quick Steps on How to Jelq
After you read this, you'll pretty much know the basics of jelqing and can start exercising right away.
- Form an OK-grip by pressing the tip of your pointer finger and thumb together.
- Wrap the OK-grip around the base of your penis shaft.
- Applying some pressure onto your shaft, slide the OK-grip slowly towards the base of the glans - that is, the top of your shaft.
- You just completed one jelq rep.
Be sure to do each jelq rep for a full 3-5 seconds. Don't cut corners - that's one of the biggest mistakes men do during jelqing exercises.
Not only that, but you can also modify your jelqing exercises to target girth enlargement as well.
Let's look at the next method to increase penis girth.
2. Bathmate Pump Exercises
Bathmate is a water-based pump that is made by the company Hydromax.
Rather than a air-filled chamber, it uses a water-filled one to prevent blisters and being overall safer by generating a more stable pressure. This is opposed to a more volatile one in air-filled pumps that you may see on the market.
To be honest, you'll see visual enlargement results with the Bathmate (although temporary), immediately after using it, compared to jelqing. There are both short-term gains (ones that go away after a few hours), and long-term ones - as long as you're consistent with using the Bathmate.
The Quick Guide on How to Use the Bathmate
Here are the steps on how your typical Bathmate session should go:
- Make sure that your pubic hair trimmed (or shaved) as short as possible to make sure that the pump's suction doesn't slip off.
- Fill the pump with hot water from your shower or bath.
- As best as possible, without spilling water, slide the water-filled pump over your erect penis.
- Push the pump towards your pelvis to increase the pressure and seal the suction.
- When the pump is deployed, wear it for 10-15 minutes. Do not go over 15 minutes in a single session as advised by the company and many other Bathmate users.
- Limit yourself to 1 Bathmate session a day, if you're a beginner or intermediate Bathmate user.
To learn more about the Bathmate penis pump, go here.
Some really advanced Bathmate users may do 2 exercise sessions a day, but must seperate each session by at least 8 hours.
The Easiest Bathmate Enlargement Routine
Just got the Bathmate and don't know where to start? Do this routine and you'll be all set - this routine is pretty much all you need to be successful with the Bathmate.
Do a typical Bathmate session 5 times a week. If you aboslutely must miss sessions make sure you get in at least 2 sessions in a week, preferably spread out at different points in the week.
For each session use the Bathmate for the full 15 minutes.
When first starting out with the Bathmate, stick your penis in at a 70% erection level so you can get used to it and not risk hurting yourself from jumping in the deep.
As you get used to using the device, slowly increase the erection level that you have before sticking your penis in the Bathmate. Do this until you can use a 100% hard erection with the Bathmate.
Some other tips and considerations when using the Bathmate
One thing you can do with the Bathmate is to buy the leash from Hydromax which allows you to stand-up with the Bathmate on and not have to hold it up with your hands. This makes exercising so much easier.
Alternatively, you can fill your tub slightly and just sit in the Bathtub, lean back and relax. You'll probably still have to hold the Bathmate up and stable with your hands, although it's not as bad when you're sitting (compared to standing).
I like to watch Youtube on my smartphone while I wait the 15 minutes for the Bathmate session. Alternatively you can watch porn or something more arousing to keep your boner nice and hard. However, just make sure you don't get your smartphone wet!
The In-Pump Shaft Bend
While this exercise isn't specifically for penis girth (simply using the Bathmate itself is already sufficient), if you're trying to get some length gains in as well, you can do this exercise to get those bonus length gains.
This is a good variation to the typical stretching exercises and penis extender device enlargement routines that most guys stick with.
This exercise targets the penile ligaments that directly affect how long your penis is. After you learn how to do this exercise, you'll definitely see (and feel) why this contributes to length gains.
Here are the steps to do the In-Pump Shaft Bend:
- Get a stable pump on your penis.
- Push the Bathmate up like a joystick. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate to the left. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate downwards. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Push the Bathmate to the right. Hold for 10 seconds.
- Repeat at least 10 times, going all the way around.
This penile exercise is great because it gives you something else to do, otherwise you're just sitting around with the Bathmate on.
Don't get me wrong, you're going to see great girth gains from the Bathmate, but you're also going to get get twice as much from the time that you're putting in sitting in the bathtub with the Bathmate on.
3. Compression Penis Exercises
How to do Compression Penis Girth Exercises
- Make an OK sign with the pointer and thumb of both hands.
- Place one OK grip around the base of your glans and the other at the base of your shaft.
- Slowly move both OK grips together towards the middle of your penis shaft, stretching the tissues inward.
- That completes 1 compression exercise repetition. Be sure to take 3-5 seconds for each compression rep.
When you move the fingers towards your shaft, try to get a stroking motion, similar to jelqing.
Although compression exercises are a perfectly valid form of exercise for girth, they aren't as popular as jelqing or the Bathmate.
Regardless, it's a useful penis enlargement method to have in your aresenal.
Girth Exercises Routine
So now that you know exactly what to do to increase penis girth, how often should you do them?
Ideally, you want to get one form of penis exercise for girth for at least one session each day.
One girth training session can consist of one of the following:
- Jelqing: 200-500 reps
- Bathmate: 15-20 minutes
- Compression: 250-500 reps
Only take one day off during the week, say Saturday or Sunday.
How To Warm-up Before Doing Enlargement Exercises
Why should men do warm-ups before enlargement sex exercises?
- Prevent exercise injury (health first)
- Maximize enlargement results
Just like warming up at the gym, you warm-up your man penile tissues to prepare these tissues for the tension.
The best way to warm-up for penis exercise stretching is to apply heat to your penis.
Why do we need to do this?
Consider the two extreme cases: being in a cold-room, versus being outside in warm weather.
What happens? In the cold room, most guys experience penis "shrinkage".
Here the penile tissues are compressing – the opposite of stretching.
In warm, sunny weather, most guys' penis will enlarge and enhance.
This is the perfect condition to be doing penis training in as a man - enlarge before training.
And that's why we "warm" up.
Alternative Methods / Solutions
Some men, in addition to doing the penis exercises above, also include jelqing.
Jelqing is a penis exercise that is used for length enhancement.
If you think penis stretching exercises may be too time consuming, you may want to enhance your penis health in a penis extender.
(Enlargement devices literally do all the stretching for men, so men don't have to.)
Men also might want to try jelqing exercises specficially for length enlargement.
Or, just go here if you want to learn how to jelq.
Next let's talk about the health penis exercises for girth.
This is an superb exercise, especially when having sex, because it allows you to tense the pc muscles in order to avoid premature ejaculation.
The purpose of kegel exercises is to increase the amount of blood that is pumped to the head of the glans. As a result, it forces the penile tissues to stretch and as a result, the thickness (girth) increases.
It is important that all men know this type of exercise, since it allows you to do it any place and any time.
Remember, you only have to press and contract the inner muscles with which allows the blood circulation will flow easier.
In the end, you will be able to increase the firmness of the erection and the size of the penis.
The main benefits of Kegel Exercises are:
- You can practice it whenever you want to train for effective results.
- You can do it from anywhere without being seen because all you have to do is make contractions in the pelvic muscle.
- This exercise increases both your penis size and sexual pleasure.
But do penis exercises actually work?
Luckily our team at PhalloGauge Medical did an investigation on this big sex question:
Answer: They Might.
Because when you do exercises, the penis experiences something called cell hyperplasia - which is the body's adaptation to the resistance training presented by exercises.
This is similar to lifting weights (although not exactly the same).
The human body adapts to changes in so many different ways, and penis exercise is just one of them.
Evidence that Penis Exercise May Work
Some men gained size doing this penis exercise, while some did not see much change.
You can read more about the results of this study here.
The scientific reason why they may work:
This is because exercises are thought to trigger cell hyperplasia in the penile cells.
Hyperplasia is cell duplication that creates more mass in the body part.
Hyperplasia, which is simliar to hypertrophy is the body's natural response to resistance applied to the human body.
The only difference is that hypertrophy is when each individual cell body increases in size but does not duplicate like in hyperplasia.
Hypertrophy is most commonly experienced when doing weight training exercises, like that in a gym.
So why does the penis experience cell hyperplasia, and not hypertrophy?
This is because the penis is composed of "soft-muscle" tissue cells.
The muscles in your arms and legs are standard muscle cells.
Soft-muscle tissue cells cannot grow in size, so they have to duplicate in resopnse to strain and resistance.
Your earlobes are another example of soft-muscle tissue cells.
Soft-muscle tissue cells are also known as smooth-muscle tissue cells.
Do Exercises Help With Erection Hardness?
I can answer this definitively: No.
Stretching exercises do not help here.
However, jelqing may naturally push more blood into the penis, and thus, help with an erection temporarily.
If you are experiencing erectile dysfunction, I highly recommend that you do not do penis exercises to attempt to treat your ED.
Frequently Asked Penis Stretching Sexual Health Questions
How Much Stretching Should I Do A Day?
Men should do 20 minutes of stretching work every day to increase gains / health in a timely manner.
How Hard Should I Pull My Penis When Stretching?
The goal is to pull hard enough to stretch the tissues in the penis, but not hard enough to inflict pain (penis health).
Finding the right amount takes practice.
At first, use gentle, easy penis stretches. After a few weeks, gradually increase the intensity.
How Should I Feel When Doing Penis Stretching?
During and after a stretch, it’s not uncommon to feel a slight tingling sensation, and a feeling of health fatigue in your penis.
If you have any of these, you are on the right track.
Most importantly, YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL ANY SHARP PAIN.
If you feel sharp pain, you should stop penis exercise stretching immediately.
How to make sure men are being safe when doing penis exercises for girth enhancement
The biggest key to all penis stretching exercises for girth is to make sure that you don't feel pain when doing the penis exercises.
Sure, of course, you're going to feel pressure due to the forces that you're applying to your penis. But in no way, should you feel any sharp, accute, constant pain during or after you do these penis exercises.
If men are feeling this sort of sharp pain, men need to tone down the intensity for a bit. Let your penis rest back to health from work.
For more mistakes that guys usually make, check out the 6 common health mistakes the guys make when doing penis enlargement.
The penis health benefits to doing penis stretching exercises
The main health benefit of penis stretching exercises is penis size enlargement.
However, there are other natural health sex benefits as well.
These include health benefits like:
- A penis with more girth size.
- An increase in penis length size.
- Harder erections to combat ED.
- Lasting longer in the bedroom.
There is also another major side health benefit of penile exercise and gaining hard size:
Enhance your self-confidence outside of the bedroom in daily life.
Your penis is the symbol of your masculinity.
When you feel good about your penis size, you feel good about yourself and health.
This is further supported by The Journal of Sexual Medicine's report on penile length and girth of sexually active men in the United States.
Men will quickly see that penis size affects every aspect of your sex health life.
Penis Stretching Exercises: The Health Theory
There are various health theories surrounding the best natural penis exercises to enhance penis health and penis size.
Rob Michaels, penis enlargement authority and expert of the book Penis Exercises Enhancement notes:
"Considering the fact that penile exercising makes erections stronger, harder, and longer-lasting, it would make sense that penis exercising either creates more smooth muscle cells or causes the smooth muscle cells to grow."
Either way penis exercises trigger (enhance) the penile cells to grow through resistance forces.
Penis Stretching and the Inner Penis Tissue
According to the NHS, your penis is longer than what men might originally think.
There are many penis exercise ligaments inside the penis.
The inner penis elongates by stretching and training these ligaments - all with penis exercise.
This allows more of the inner penis to come forward, outside the pelvis, which results in increased penis length and penis size.
Penis Stretching and the Tunica
Stretches also elongate and enhance the connective penile tissue (known as the tunica) that surrounds the penis shaft.
This allows further penis size growth, as the smooth muscle penile tissue grows.
However, if this ligament is severed, men lose their erection angle.
According to reports in the Urology Annals, this is why gentle stretching and elongating of the ligament is preferred, by many men over health surgery.
In fact, in one form of penis surgery, doctors actually cut this ligament, and the sex result was not good.
Similarly, the Urology Care Foundation does not recommend elective penile augmentation surgery.
Bonus Penis Exercise: Health Kegels for Sex
Ok, so health kegels are not really penis exercises for penis enlargement or penis size.
But they are critical to optimizing penis health and sexual performance.
This helps men feel less lethargic and more energized for sex.
How to do this Penis Exercise:
- Begin by squeezing the muscles you would use to stop the stream of urine and hold the contraction for 1 to 2 seconds.
- Repeat 30 times, resting one minute when you’re finished.
- Perform 3 sets, 3 to 4 times a week.
The Penis Stretching Exercise We Don't Recommend for Penis Size:
That penis exercise is none other than:
Penis Enlargement Hanging
Of all the penis exercises, it is too aggressive and dangerous for penis size.
Penis hanging is the act of hanging heavy weights from your penis over a period of work time.
It is less like a penis exercise and more like torture.
If there is any pain in the stretching, men should stop immediately.
For this health reason alone, we cannot recommend this penis exercise.
It's really bad for your penis health in the long run.
While some advocate that you start light with these penis exercises, the sheer amount of stretching force is too simply too risky for penis size.
That's why we don't recommend it to enlarge or enhance for sex.
You should be perfectly find with hand stretching penis exercises.
Not only is this form of stretching safe, but it's effective for sex.
Penis enlargement doesn't have to be dangerous. In fact, the lighter, more moderate exercises and techniques are acatually more effective for penis size than the aggressive ones.
Penis Exercise Lubricants
Lubricants not only make penis exercises more effective, they also make them feel good.
You can try to use some of these sex lubricants for your penis exercises:
- Olive oil
- Lavender oil
- Almond oil
The best part is that they feel great on your penis.
Some may not like them because they are sticky, and it takes a lot of washing to get them out of your penis area.
However, as long as you have a private sex area, lubricants definitely enhance work for your penis exercises.
Here are some hard rules all men should follow to see the maximum amount of penis exercise results:
Do a stretching session at least once a day.
Make sure each exercise session lasts at least 30 minutes.
Don't do penis exercises for over an hour.
Stop all enlargement training immediately if you feel any sharp pain.
Fact Checked: Although product recommendations are only our opinions, this research-backed page has been fact-checked and reviewed by a certified urologist and health specialist.